This has taken a bit longer than expected to put all the little pieces together, but the results are looking good.
I’m happty to release Beta.14, which brings Leashing to the Collar’s Leash Ring.
Convertible Leash Ring
- You can wear it, drop it, rez it inworld, and it will leash the Collar automatically.
- Choke options for drag-choke and pull-choke.
- drag-choke is when subbie can’t keep up with a walking Owner (is she afk?)
- pull-choke is when subbie is pulling against the chain herself.
- Relink any leash to any of the five Collar rings.
- Up to five active leashes, each one restricting movement.
- Gravity for chains. Just like the Collar has gravity, the leash chain will sag or tighten when the sub moves closer or further, or when you lengthen or shorten the leash.
- Quick lengthening/shortening of chains via menu.
- Emotes, so that subbie knows what you are doing!
- Help pages, tips, hints.
- Persistence through relog, restarts.
Other Leash Ring function like force-TP will be in future updates.
What else is new with main HUD beta.14
- Stability improvements
- Faster restarts. About 11 secs most times.
- Even fewer scripts (actually starting from beta.13, but didn’t mention it then)
How to get your beta.14 and uHUD
To get both HUD7 beta.14 and the uHUD, just go to the Secret Warehouse, say the password (“ponygirl”) and click the blue HUD7 Beta Board right above the Update Switch.
Sorry, you can’t get the uHUD from the HUD menu yet.
Enjoy! ♥ Lulu