To clear up some confusion…
- fastest way for me to address any new issues.
- steady streams of new answers, day-by-day, week-by-week, as fresh new questions from avies get answered.
- addresses more issues than notecards, (notecards quickly become unreadable with too many topics).
- searchable, a huge plus.
- addresses the most common questions.
- addresses new issues, but mostly if they are significant or common enough.
- updated less often than online help.
- preserves immersion for avie without going to the browser.
There, now you know when to use which.