The Signature Cuffs v1.045 Release Candidate (RC) is out! Hmmm, what is a Release Candidate, you ask? Well, RC means if no one reports any bugs or gives a very good (and easy-to-implement) suggestion, that’s the version that will be rolled out into general release (you know, when you get the prompt that a later version of your cuffs exists). Think of it as a very late beta, which is more stable than a regular or early beta. Okay, now what’s new in v.1045? Heaps! Just a few:
- enhanced RL Viewer support (no tp option when you’re in a no-move pose, except for tp invites from owners)
- various bug fixes and improvements.
How to update?
- go to the Secret Warehouse, look for the Update Switch. Hit that and follow instructions to get a new set.
- Set up the new set. Don’t transfer settings from your old HUD yet.
- Remember to activate any arm or thigh plugins you have, on that set you have setup.
- Now you can transfer settings (and any gags) from your old HUD. Do this by clicking the Lulu logo on the HUD (or saying “/1.”) and hitting “transfer…” and follow instructions.
And finally, remember to IM me (or do the “tell Lulu” thing) with any bugs or suggestions. Don’t assume that someone else already did!