EDIT: If you’ve gotten the earlier HUD v6.3.31, please get a new one (HUD v6.3.32) as this fixes a “no copy” and “no transfer” issue with the Key Box. (Sorry!)
Leash Ring New (v1.1.3):
- clickable anywhere on the Leash Ring (even if your cursor doesn’t turn into the hand symbol when you hover over the Leash Ring).
- settings menu – just click the Leash Ring and hold (or say “/1r*”). Settings allow you to:
- hide the Leash Ring (in settings menu). Everything disappears, leaving a small transparent “ring” to which the chain attaches.
- allows you to wear your favorite Leash Holder over the Leash Ring (choose “add” in inventory to wear multiple objects on one attachment point).
- you can also drop it inworld and move it to the door knob or any other object you wish, whilst hidden.
- say “/1r” – has the same effect as clicking the Leash Ring, giving you smart options depending on whether pet is here or not.
- say “/1r*” – calls the settings menu (the symbol after “r” is an asterix or “star”).
Key Box (v1.2.23):
- wording change to include “Leash Ring” when the sub has the LULU Collar.
- HUD menu now has “take/give Key Box” instead of “take/offer keys”.
How to get it (no setup required):
Since the update is in the Beta HUD, the easiest way to do this is:
- HUD Menu > HELP… > New HUD…
- Wear the new beta HUD, and transfer your gear into this HUD (no setup required).
- Now, “give Key Box” (on the HUD Menu) to your owner, who will have to rez it and fetch the new Leash Ring (the keys can be denied “attach” if you want to get to the Leash Ring quickly).