The Signature Gag 4.1.0 Release Candidate (late beta) is out now. If you have some time to test and break the gag, go get them at the Secret Warehouse 🙂
- Up to 65% lighter in scripts.
- Avatar Rendering Cost reduced by over 50% – via strategically fewer prims.
- Rez/unrez anims: introduced in 4.0.0, but were subsequently “lost”. Now they’re back.
- Starburst on rez: Now gag will starburst on rez.
- Re-size: Sub’s owner can now re-size the gag for her after putting it on.
- Setup: Improved check for a devious SL bork, and recover accordingly.
- Garble: garbled text on /8 (or RLV) will no longer be preceded by emote text.
- Short name “sigGag” is now “SigGag”.
- Label command: label command can take both “,” and “:” for color (e.g. label <255,255,0> test). Entering “,” will no longer crash the gag.
- New prefix option: To target a specific sub, you can now use any part of her first name as prefix (minimum 2 chars). e.g. in the past you say “/1 Olivia g” – now, “/1 ol g” works, or “/1 liv g” works as well.
- More accurate positioning/rotation: Newly-rezzed gags now use a more accurate positioning and rotation system to overcome default SL inaccuracies.
- Detaching HUD: Instead of detaching worn gag, gag will remain, but will not be operable till after HUD is reworn. If gag is locked, a detach will be recorded.
Where to get:
Secret Warehouse, at the BETA boxes right inside. You will need to setup everything you have (cuffs and gags) – nothing can be transferred over from you current gear.