Beta 2 is out, and comes with several new improvements over Beta 1:
- if you have RLV turned on, taking keys from the Key Box is now much easier. Go on, try it!
- fixed a little typo on the key box menu (thanks Miriam Himanez)
- fixed a few errant <?> page navigation issues (thanks Miriam Himanez)
- fixed a wonky timing issue from beta 1 (thanks Tami Meredith!)
- kneel pose will no longer disappear after getting up from sitting on an object with animation (thanks Miriam Himanez)
And other little tweaks that are hidden till you find ’em 😉
To get yours
You will automatically get the prompt when you log on.
This version is brought to you by Miriam Himanez who did some heavy duty bug-catching plus pre-release testing; and also Tami Meredith who found the very bad Gag Training issue and reported it quickly.