- Prettier interface. Much prettier.
- Improved performance, usability features.
- Works closer with the web – e.g. send screenshots with bug reports or feedback.
- Future-ready, for advanced features.
No need to re-setup anything (if your HUD is v5.6.3 and above) – just wear the new HUD, and transfer your current cuffs and / or gags over.
See below on how to get yours.
This is a Release Candidate, meaning it’s been tested for major bugs, but not by a large user base in a wide variety of SL sims and conditions. Use the “2Lulu” button to send bug reports and feedback.
Thanks to those who beta-tested, and special thanks to Arcsylver Ember, Frank Skosh and Kitty Mystiere for reporting several beta bugs.
How to get yours
- If your HUD is v5.7.x: Click the LULU logo on your HUD, hit “H.E.L.P.” and “new HUD…”.
- If your HUD is v5.6.3 or v5.6.4. Go to the Secret Warehouse, hit the Update Switch, follow instructions, and choose “HUD only…” when given the option.
- Others. Go to the Secret Warehouse, hit the Update Switch, follow instructions – you will get a v5.6.x HUD – you need to re-setup your cuffs and gags first. After you’ve done that, click the LULU logo on your HUD, hit “new HUD…” to get the v6.x Release Candidate. Wear that, and transfer your newly-setup cuffs and gags over.